One of our top priorities here at CX Scoop is that you feel comfortable using our website and the resources found on it. In that respect, we believe that your private data should be used in accordance with all the data privacy legislation and to a higher extent to best practices covering this legal matter.
This document that you are reading is purposely been drafted to explain to you in simple language what data we collect from you and how is it used.
Our website uses certain log files. The purpose of these files is to log who visits our site and are provided by the website hosting company that hosts our domain address.
Information collected through the use of log files is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable and it includes:
- Internet protocol addresses (IP Address)
- Browser type (whether you are using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or other browsers to access our website)
- Internet Service Protocol (ISP),
- Date and time stamps,
- Referring or exit pages, and
- In some cases the number of clicks.
The reason why this information is collected is to analyze trends, allow us to better administer the website, track how you navigate our website and gather certain demographic information.
Like almost all other websites, CX Scoop also uses ‘cookies.’
We store these in order to make your use of our website easier and to remember your preferences.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
At CX Scoop we tend to keep things simple when it comes to advertising. It is our current belief that we can provide you with more than the use of the old-fashioned advertising model where third parties approach us to host their ads.
For that reason, we strongly advise you to consult their respective Privacy Policies for more detailed information.
On the website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information when you wish to download relevant content from our website (reports and other documents).
The information that we collect is the following:
- job title;
- company name;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- information about how you use the Website and our products/services; and
- any other information you provide to us in custom fields.
We use this information to better our services and to ensure that only relevant people have access to the material that we are offering to you as our users.
We may use for other reasons or transfer your information to third parties, however, in order to do so, we will always ask for your consent on a clearly provided opt-in notifications.
Who We Share Data with
Data collected from you may be shared with certain groups of people for specific reasons:
- companies or affiliates that represent our group of companies – acting as joint controllers or processors;
- third-party organizations such as content sponsors, advertisers, event partners, media partners, and lead generation partners – only if you provide us with your consent for the purpose of lead generation and follow-up;
- third-party service providers – this includes contractors and agents such as IT service providers, website hosting providers, e-mail marketing platforms, professional advisers and consultants, our insurers and survey and research organizations.
- Governmental authorities and other regulators – if it is legally required or necessary for us to comply with their request for such data transfer.
- Legal proceedings – if it is necessary for us to protect our legal rights or to use such data in legal proceedings.
We cooperate only with third-party service providers that are compatible with high standards of data protection and we do not allow them to use your personal data for their own purposes.
They can process your personal data only with our permit and in line with our instructions for specific purposes to which you have given us your consent.
We care a great deal about our future and for that reason, we are extra cautious about any information regarding children.
While we strongly advise that you observe your child’s browsing activities and to provide them with proper guidance of how to use the internet properly, we have placed certain mechanisms to provide the best possible protection to children while accessing our website.
We do not knowingly collect any personal data that can identify children. Our cookies may collect certain demographic information about our users.
Our data collection forms are set to disable the provision of information of users who insert dates of birth that prove they are minors and if the data collected from our cookies does not match the data insert in these forms a user is prompted to clarify its age.
If you believe that these safety mechanisms have been insufficient or that your child had provided us with any sort of personal information, we strongly advise you to contact us without hesitation to remove any such information from our records.